Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Emotions (April 15)

Oh HELLO!

Haha, Sister Mara here. I am on an emotional rollercoaster. Fo' rills. Poor, poor sister nicholes lol. She is so cute though. I love her to death and she is growing so so much! I'm so proud of her! She put two people on date this week while tracting. I was so proud!!

Our progressing investigators are awesome.They got interviewed on Saturday night for their baptism this week. We went over thursday and the husband had cut back from a whole can of chew a day to one dip. We told him he needed to be clean for at least 24 hours before the interview. I asked him to give me his cans of chew so it wouldn't be a temptation. and he did! He had such bad headaches and looked pale. I have never prayed and fasted so hard for someone in my life. He got a blessing and is doing better. His wife is so cute and such a good support. Our ward mission leader has been keeping him busy. honestly, they are a gift from God. I feel so humbled to be able to teach them. I can't wait to be able to tell you all about them face to face. There is so much to tell. I just thank God every day for being able to be apart of their conversion.

We had a sister's-only meeting this week. It's crazy all the changes that are taking place. They had to call 3 sister trainers a while back (like sister AP's) and I am one of them. It's so fun to be able to work with the sisters and try to help them in their areas and companionship. I love it, truly. I love all these sisters!

Thank you for your emails! Sum! Keep it up over there :) those filipinos will come around! haha. I love you all so much!

Love, Sister Mahaffey

No comments:

Post a Comment