Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January 9th, 2013

Well Hello Family!

Another transfer has begun! I am with Sister Fedorovych, from Ukraine and I'm her "trainer" haha. She is amazing! I love working with her already. She is a convert of 3 years and is so funny/chill.

Sister Clement is companions again with Sister Feller! SO FUN! OK, so this week we had a game night with Libby at our ward mission leader's house and a bunch of people from the ward. We played Mad Gab... dude having foreign companions is paying off, because I was killing it! haha! Clement and I were the dream team and won. I say that it the most humble way possible lol. It was really fun. Then Sis. F and I met with Libby last night- she is progressing but very slowly! She doesn't feel like it's the right time for her and we can understand that, so we are starting from square one and helping her to have a personal relationship with Heavenly Father through prayer.

Kiki went off the deep end again, and gave up on trying to be good :( Sad. It's so hard to see people make those "easy" choices. They think it will make them happy, but this gospel is what makes us the happiest!

 Have a great week everyone! I love you so much!!

Love, Sister Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment