Wednesday, January 16, 2013

IT DOESN'T COST A THING TO SMILE

Oh Family!

Let me tell something to you, this week was one of faith and hope. haha. I'm so grateful for trials and hardships, because we can choose to rise above them or give into them. Let me share a scripture that opened my eyes this week:

But learn that he who doeth the works of arighteousness shall receive his breward, even cpeace in this world, and deternal life in the world to come. (D&C 59:23).

This life is literally a probation state. We are proving ourselves worthy to return to live with our Heavenly Father and he always has a plan. It may not be the easiest, but he has plan of happiness for each one of us! haha- although he tries and tests us, he still gives us ways to make the pathway bright.

I think everything that could have gone wrong this week, did go wrong! haha seriously. I prayed to know where my wallet was and thought i might have thrown it away... so i climbed in the NASTY dumpster. It was disgusting, but Sis. F and I were laughing so hard. Then our car got taken away because I didn't have a license- so we were left to the bikes in freezing weather and rain hahah... still laughing. THEN, next morning we start to ride our bikes... and tire is flat on MY bike. Of course! hahaha. Had to laugh again, because there was nothing else to do. Amid all of these things, Libby disappeared and is MIA :( HOWEVER, some great things did happen. Due to Sis. Fed, we found 3 Ukrainian investigators. She is so funny, easy-going and awesome. I love working with her so so much!

All is well :) Our Heavenly Father is aware of us and our needs. I know that to be true. Even when we have hard times, he has not forsaken us... he is just letting us walk on our own two feet for a little bit.

This week is going to be great!! I love you all!

Love,

Sister Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment