Friday, December 14, 2012

Happy Everything

Hi Family!

We met this woman from Hungary this week whose family had all passed away. As we were leaving, she said in case you are gone and die before I see you, Happy Everything. I loved that, but it hurt my heart at the same time. She is so alone and has experienced so much sadness.

This week was good. We went to Seattle for an app. today, then afterwards we went to the space needle! It was good for both of our Mental Health haha. Seriously, though.

Sister Clement is great. I know I am going to learn A LOT from this companionship. haha. She has been a big help to me this week, just by talking alot and keeping me distracted. We laugh a lot too, which I am grateful for.

So not a whole lot happened this week, but here is something I really liked while I was having personal study:

In Alma 17, the sons of Mosiah and Alma are reunited and the chapter gives a little background on what they experienced

5: Now these are the circumstances which attended them in their journeyings, for they had many afflictions; they did suffer much both in body and in mind, such as hunger, thirst, and fatigue, and also much labor in the spirit.

So these are common feelings amongst most missionaries. But then it goes on to say

10: and it came to pass that the Lord did visit them with his spirit, and said unto them be comforted, and they were comforted.

So Cool! I love the scriptures and I love our Savior. He will never leave us comfortless. we can often be that comfort for someone else who is struggling! Go find that person this week :)

Happy Everything,

Love, Me.






No comments:

Post a Comment