Thursday, September 20, 2012

Happy Day!

What a week! I didn't fall through a bamboo bridge... but I still had some good experiences. Man, first i want to say that I am so humbled by sumner's service. really. Elder Ma'afe! These are the days to be remembered!!! Gosh. 

It was a wonderful week! I am so tired every day haha. Like soooo tired. It's crazy. But I just run faster and work harder so the feeling goes away. Side note: don't challenge your tongan companion, who is extrememly competitive, but looks tired, to a race when you are wearing a pencil skirt. oh my gosh. I said " ok, last one to the door has to give the lesson" haha and then she TOOK off!.she almost ran over an old lady hahah. My dang pencil skirt... my legs could barely move.Dumb. I gave the lesson. 

We found 9 new investigators this week and put them all ondate for baptism. BUT i have realized that numbers mean nothing if they don't come to church. If they don't come to church then they can't get baptized :( They are all reading and praying and searching... but if they don't come to church they won't get their answer. it's as simple as that! 

We had the most spriitual and amazing experience with a new investigator veronica! She said she had been praying and searching for truth and none of the other churches felt right. Oh man, she is amazing and has already been reading and praying. Pray for her. she is amother of three! 

The bishop of our ward is awesome. He has so much charity.. 

This area is not maple valley. so different but so humbling. Our church parking lot has to have security during church hours lol. 

Ok, I gotta run. I love you all so much. So MUCH. I pray for you all the time. This gospel is true. I love being a missionary and wouldn't trade this experience for anything in the world. I love our savior and heavenly father. What plans they have in store for us!! Just hold on :) I love love love you!!! 

oh! Brandon, tabby's bro got baptized last night!!!! CHEEEHOOOOOO!!!! hahah! 


love, Sister Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment