Saturday, April 28, 2012

"HEY! HEY! Stay on yo' side!"- Glozell.

I don't really want to write an email this week... again. haha.

But i just want you all to know, that I am so grateful for our family! Oh my goodness. I just can't express it. You all are my deepest, closest friends and I'm eternally grateful. I want us all to be together forever and laugh and make fun of each other :) haha. We are such the best friends! You guys are awesome. Stay close to the Lord! President said this in zone conference " Our heritage is to endure and to never give up. we will face hard things: that's what we do, that's who we are- keep going".

I love you guys. I pray for you all the time and I can feel your prayers and support! I love this mission. I love it so much. Best choice I ever made :)

Oh, and James, our atheist investigator- prayed! WOO HOO!

I better get pics of selah, rane, sumner and jill this week!!!! Love you guys!!!

Sister Mahaffey

No comments:

Post a Comment