Tuesday, February 26, 2013

God will provide

That is so COOL that our ward has Sisters now! Oh my goodness. how awesome. I can't wait to work with them :) Well, i Can wait. But it will be great to be able to go on splits and stuff.

We had a great week! we found two SOLID investigators. One of them came to church and stayed all 3 hours. We had members at the lessons and everything. It was awesome. We are starting to see the power of God here in our area! We are definitely experiencing a trial of faith and haven't helped anyone get baptized lately, but it's okay! God is pouring out his miracles and power here. I feel like we are more united with the ward and things are starting to slowly progress. It's fantastic.

We met with an investigator at our bishop's home last night and some other members were there. It hit me so hard that we don't have to help them understand EVERYTHING and wait for them to get it all. As long as they read gain a testimony then they will repent. And that is the doctrine of Christ: to repent and be baptized. It's not as hard as it sounds.

Sister Fedorovych is so funny haha. I feel like i'm raising a child. Oh my gosh, i laughed so hard this morning.  I had to call and schedule a dentist appt for her and then fill out all the paper work at the dentist's office. It was so funny trying to explain some of the questions on the sheet. Like "have you ever had a locked-jaw?" She couldn't understand it so i had to act it out for her. There were at least 7 other times like that. I die.

Then we had to wash our car today. OKAY, the girl has never washed a car before. We had a timer of 2 minutes to spray it, scrub it, soap it, rinse it. I told her to spray.... false didn't work. Then i let her attempt to scrub. She had no idea what she was doing. oh man, everyday is an adventure.

I love this work. I love our family and friends and the plan of salvation. The gospel can help ANYONE- we just have to show them! I love you all :)

Love, Sister Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment