Wednesday, March 21, 2012

BE KERFUL WUT YO WISH FORRRRR

Hey hey hey!

Ok, well I have learned a lesson or two, or 25 this week. Be rill careful what you wish for hahaha. It was so crazy. Alll last week people kept commenting on how perfect of a companionship Hirraro and I were. They were saying stuff like “You guys were made for each other. You are two peas in a pod”. Last week, we just clicked. It was awesome. I love that sister so much… We laughed a ton! I really do love her and hope we keep in touch. I honestly thought I didn’t help her in any way- but she wrote me a long letter in my journal and it said:

“you taught me to be chill like a bro. You taught me that things I can’t control can be let go. To be real. Overcoming weaknesses isn’t a quick process. To have fun. ALWAYS. Accept criticism. Learn from everyone. Rely on God more. Laugh everything off. LOVE.”

Wow. What a compliment. I just wanted to share that with you guys, not to brag, but because it made me so happy! I’m so glad that I was able to teach her those things, and I wasn’t even trying. I feel like I accomplished something even though it was kind of a rough transfer at times.

Last week was cray cray. First off, Joe has a calling and he is getting the Priesthood at the end of this month! Tiffany is going to the temple for her first time on April 11. Oh happy day! What a beautiful work! Oh my heart :)

Anywho. Mom, your envelopes came with everyones letters and all the pictures!!! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! oh my goodness. I just sat there reading them forever. I loved loved loved it. I was reading letters from everyone and Sister Hirraro asked “So, wait, which sibling are you closest with? You talk about Selah, and Sumner, and Jaina, and Cami, Emma, and Alia… I’m confused at who your closest to” hahah. I couldn’t pick just one! I love how close our family is!!!

Sister Hirraro and I took a 68 year old woman tracting… not the most brilliant idea I have had thus far hahaha. It was so funny. I basically carried her up this massive driveway to a house. By the time we go to the top she was so out of breath she didn’t even go to the door with us. um HALO PLEASE, I Curried you up the HILL! hahaha such good laughs.

I’m so excited for this transfer. No joke. My new area is called “Lake Wilderness” if that gives you ANY idea of where I’m at. THE COUNTRY. hahah. My new comp is 26 and a convert to the church. I’m just going to have to love her so much. She is realllllllllly quiet. It will be interesting and such a growing experience. I hope we find people to teach. She has a good heart and I love her already, surprisingly. I hope she can feel it.

I love this work. God is my Heavenly Father and He loves us. I love that we can pray and communicate with Him.

Oh what a TREAT to see the Porters! It MADE MY DAY! I love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment